Hi Friends! I have a new tutorial for you today! The card that I made is for this month’s Leaders Project Sheet group. I used the “Leaf Fall” 3D Folder (oh. my. goodness) – this is one beautiful folder! The technique is the Alcohol Vellum technique that I shared last year on my YouTube channel HERE and on my blog. This technique never gets old. It is too much fun and the results are always so pretty! So without further ado, I bring you today’s tutorial:
- Mint Macaron: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Vellum: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Fold Mint Macaron card stock in half to create card base.
- Run Vellum card stock through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with Leaf Fall 3D Folder
- Randomly add Stampin’ Blends markers behind the embossed vellum. Dip Water Painter into a dish with Rubbing Alcohol and lightly pounce onto the vellum to spread the ink. Let dry.
- Stamp sentiment with Versamark, sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder (shake off excess) and set with heat tool.
- Add Liquid Glue on the back of the vellum, using a sponge to ensure the entire piece is covered. Glue onto the Basic White layer and wrap the ribbon around the two pieces. Place onto the card front.
- Make a ribbon bow and use Mini Glue Dots to position in place on the card.
- Add gold Festive Pearls to finish your card.
Have a wonderful weekend, Friends & HAPPY STAMPING!