Hi Friends! I just can’t believe that we’re only three days away until Christmas Eve! Today I’m sharing one last Christmas card with you, as you may still need some inspiration to finish making a few more cards for this holiday season. This is a ‘side-step fun fold card’ and it’s really quite simple to make. I used the “Peaceful Cabin” bundle on my card, but of course, you could use any stamp set, dies and designer series papers that you wish.
- Basic Grey: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”,
- Soft Suede: 11” x 2”, scored at 5 1/2”, plus piece for circle die cut
- Designer Series Paper: 1 3/4” x 5 1/4” (2 pieces), plus piece for circle die cut
- Basic White: 1 3/4” x 5 1/4”, plus piece for circle die cut
- Along the 5 1/2” side, score at 2”.
- Along the 8 1/2” side, score at 2 1/4” down to the 2” score line, 4 ¼” all the way down, and 5 1/2”, 6 1/2” and 7 1/4” to the 2” score line.
- Cut along the 2” crease between the top and bottom side score lines to create a slit.
- Fold card along the 4 1/4” score line.
- Fold the side score lines into ‘step’ starting with a mountain fold, then valley, then mountain and valley.
- Cut a piece of card stock in the same colour to measure 3 1/2″ x 4″ and a piece of basic white 3 1/4″ x 3 3/4″. Stamp onto the white and glue to the two pieces together. Glue along the crease of the back ‘step’.
- Cut a piece of Basic white 3 1/2” x 2” and stamp cabin, cut out with die and glue to crease of second step.
- Cut a piece of DSP 4” x 1 3/4” and glue to left side of card. Wrap with ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment with versamark and emboss sentiment in white.
As Christmas is nearing upon us, I’m going to be taking some time off to enjoy the holiday season, until the second week of January. However, I will be checking my email and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, should you have any questions about our products or if you need assistance placing your order. I’ve also got fun tutorials scheduled for you here on my blog over the next couple of weeks that feature NEW PRODUCTS coming out on January 4th! If you have placed an order with me over the past 12 months then I have already mailed the new 2022 Mini Catalogue & Sale-a-bration brochure to you – please let me know if you haven’t received your copies. If you haven’t placed an order with me but would also like to receive our new catalogues, just pop me an email at email@example.com
Have a WONDERFUL & safe Christmas, my dear friends, and all the very best for the coming year!
Leave a Reply