|“Sheltering Tree”, birds are from “High Tide, grass is from “Waterfront” and the sentiment is from “Love What You Do” (available May 1st). Colours used: Marina Mist & Pear Pizzazz|
Tree” and “Just Add Text” stamp sets. Colours used: Rose Red & Lemon Lime Twist
|“You Are My Anchor” April 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit and “High Tide” stamp set. Colours used: Smoky Slate and Fresh Fig|
SHELTERING TREE CARD TUTORIAL & MEASUREMENTS
Stamp Sets –Sheltering Tree (photopolymer- 137163)
Card Stock – Sweet Sugarplum (141418), Lemon Lime Twist (142245), Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Sweet Sugarplum (141395), Lemon Lime Twist (144086), Memento black (132708)
Accessories –Big Shot (143263), Layering Squares Framelits (141708), Rhinestones Basic Jewels (144220), Block D (118485), Stampin’ Spritzer (126185), Paper Snips (103579) Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
Sweet Sugarplum: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
Lemon Lime Twist: 3 ¾” x 5”
Whisper White: 3 ½” x 4 ¾” AND ½” x 3 ½”
1. Score the Sweet Sugarplum cardstock at 4 ¼” and attach Lemon Lime Twist layer with SNAIL Adhesive.
2. Take Block D and use the 2 colors of ink pads to ink up the top and bottom of the clear block ensuring that there is a lot of ink on the block.
3. Use a Stampin’ Spritzer to mist the block with water enough to get the ink spreading. (Don’t get it so wet that it starts to drip).
4. Place wet block onto the white cardstock. Let dry or use Heat Tool to speed up drying time.
5. Stamp tree using Memento black ink.
6. Use the 2 3/8” square framelit to cut out a square from the stamped layer.
7. Adhere Whisper White cardstock using SNAIL to card. Use Dimensionals to pop up square piece.
8. Stamp greeting on a ½” strip of scrap white cardstock cut to approx. 3 ½”. Use Snips to cut a “V” out of the end. Adhere greeting to card using Dimensionals.
Other stamp sets work well with today’s project too, like the “One Big Meaning” stamp set (which is retiring!)…
- Every customer who places an order through my online store will receive 12 beautiful project sheets by email.
- When your order is a min. $60CDN
you’ll also receive the exclusive BONUS “Passport Pals” tutorial!
month my friend Frenchie (France Martin) and I create a special
BONUS tutorial with six projects exclusively for our customers! Our
“Passport Pals” tutorials includes
measurements, colour photos, step-by-step instructions (sometimes
videos) and of course, the supplies list! This is our way of thanking
YOU, our valued customer, for shopping with us!
your order through my website.
enter the Host Code
so that you will also receive your stamping rewards
(I will still send you the PDF tutorials).
This month’s Passport Pals tutorials features:
Label Me Pretty (Embossing Folder Technique)
Butterfly Basics Flower Shop Card
Bird Banter Paper Piecing Card
Beautiful You in the Rain Card
Move Me Butterfly in the Window Card
Whole Lot of Lovely Card