Hi Friends! I have been making quite a few cards this past week using a super cool technique with embossing folders! Double embossing isn’t something new, in fact, I did another video years ago, showcasing this technique, which you can see here. However, the way I’m using my folders for this version of double embossing is slightly different. I hope you enjoy today’s video demonstration!
I couldn’t stop playing and creating cards when I was making this video for you, so there are a few samples to share with you!
Merry Moose Bundle (only the punch is still available) & In the Pines Bundle (only the stamp set is still available)
Walk in the Woods & Many Message Bundle (available January 5, 2021)
Birds & Branches Bundle and Many Messages Bundle
*I used a Blending Brush to apply inks over the embossing.
“Floating & Fluttering Bundle” (available January 5, 2021) and the sentiment is from Timeless Tulips
*I used Watercolour Pencils and Blender pen to colour the leaves and berries, sponged Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede and Early Espresso ink across the embossing.
Butterfly Gala Stamp Set with Butterfly Duet Punch & Many Messages Bundle
Forever Blossoms Stamp Set with Cherry Blossoms Dies & Many Messages Bundle
Wrapped in Texture & Painted Texture 3D (available January 5, 2021)
“Darling Donkeys” Sale-a-bration Stamp Set & “Many Messages Bundle” (both will be available January 5, 2021)
*I swiped ink pads across and embossed in gold.
I hope you found inspiration with today’s video and cards and that you’ll give the Double Dry Embossing Technique a try. Have FUN!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! The winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Leave a Reply