Hi Friends! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I’ve gotten absolutely addicted to making albums. I may be a bit late to the game, as I know MANY of you have been making albums of all sorts for years. For me, it was a matter of just making the TIME to sit down and create for FUN, instead of always creating for work.
Over the holidays I started making these super EASY mini albums and made some for gifts. Yesterday I decided to make one for myself and I filmed the process to share with you. At first, I wasn’t sure what this album would be for, specifically. As I started decorating it I decided it would be ‘goal setting/dream/gratitude’ album for myself. I’m going to fill it up with words, quotes and journaling of things that bring me joy and the blessings in my life in the coming year. I also decided that I am going to make one for each month of 2021.
Are you ready to see how these FUN albums are made? Here’s my video demonstration for you – I hope you enjoy it!
Click HERE for a PDF tutorial of this mini-album.
*** Interested in the PHOMEMO PRINTER that I mentioned in my video? Here are two videos I made that showcase it:
|Creating with the Phomemo Printer Blog Post|
|Phomemo Printer “Bookmarks and More” Blog Post|
To receive my Phomemo Printer DISCOUNT CODE, click on my referral link HERE.
Mini Album Supply List:
Items available January 5, 2021 from the new Mini Catalogue:
- Dragonfly Garden Bundle (stamp set & punch) #156224
- Dandy Garden 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Pack #154297
- Dandy Garden Memories & More Card Pack #154302
- Mossy Meadow 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim #154298
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! The winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!