Hi Friends! Today I’ve got a cute little project to share with you. It’s a little matchbook album that is super cute, quick and easy and can be used in so many ways!
In my video demonstration, I keep this album pretty simple, using the beautiful “Wonder of the Season” Memories & More cards to do most of the decorating.
If you have never heard of the “One-Hole Bow” I demonstrate that in my video too. I hope you enjoy today’s projects!
Here are the measurements:
- Album base: 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Along the 11″ side score at 4 1/4″, 4 1/2″ and 9 1/2″
- Inside cards measure 5″ x 4″
You could also decorate the backside of the cover as well. So many creative possibilities with this little album!
Wonder Of The Season Memories & More Card Pack
Shaded Spruce 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad
Real Red 3/8″ (1 Cm) Sheer Ribbon
Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets
Dove Of Hope Cling Stamp Set (English)
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! Winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Ilene Givens says
Hello Tina… on the above blog post for the matchbook, is the card base 11x 4 (via blog) or 11 x 4 1/4 (via video) I believe it's the latter. Beautiful idea for a simple and thoughtful gift… love the "self gift" with treasured memories.
Tina Zinck says
Hello Ilene! THank you so much for your comment! You are right – it is 11" x 4 1/4" – I've made the correction. So glad that you caught that!