Hi Friends! Today I’m sharing the third card with you, from my “Irresistible Blooms” six-card series. These cards are also my “Customer Appreciation Card Class” for this month. If you missed the first two cards, click HERE.
All of the cards feature the products in the “Hello, Irresistible Suite”, from our Online Exclusive offering.
The “Hello, Irresistible” designer series paper has flowers and leaf images that coordinate with the dies in this suite, which really speeds up the card making process!
Lemme tell ya friends, if you have ordered – or plan on ordering – the “Irresistible Blooms” bundle, then I encourage you to stock up on the designer series paper too. In fact, as soon as I finish typing up this post I plan on placing on order with more this DSP. The colours and patterns are absolutely beautiful and I love that we can quickly cut out the images too.
Today’s card was super duper quick to create, thanks to the “Hello, Irresistible” DSP. The only stamping on the card is the sentiment! Imagine how many cards you could whip up with a package of this DSP…not to mention all the other ways we can use it.
Irresistible Blooms – Card #3
- Basic White: 8 ½” x 5 ½” , 4” x 5 ½”
- Petal Pink: 4 ¼” x 3”
- Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 ¼”, plus flower/leaf die cuts
- Fold the 8 ½” x 5 ½” Basic White cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue Designer Series Paper to card front.
- Place 4” x 5 ½” Basic White card stock on die cutting machine and position one Scalloped Contour die inside the other and cut (as shown in video). Save the outside ‘frame’ piece for another card or project. Glue the large Scalloped Contour die cut frame to centre of card.
- Cut Petal Pink card stock with Stitched Rectangle die and glue to card front.
- Stamp sentiment onto smaller Scalloped Contour die cut and glue to card. Note: you can also place die cut onto stampartus and stamp sentiment using Daffodil Delight and Petal Pink ink pads, followed with Versamark, then emboss with clear powder (a shown in video).
- Cut flower and leaf images from designer series paper using coordinating dies. Place onto card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add a dot of glue to centre of each flower for gems.
I’ll be posting the remaining three cards in my “Irresistible Blooms” series over the next few days!
There are some pretty great new stamps, bundles, embossing folders and more that have just been released from Stampin’ Up! If you haven’t yet taken a look at all the new products in our “Online Exclusives”, click HERE.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
Leave a Reply