Hi Friends! Well, I’ve finally jumped onto the ‘slim line’ bandwagon and given these cards a try. “Slim line” cards are really popular right now and I must admit, it was a nice change from our standard card size.
I created two slimline cards in my video demonstration – one portrait and one landscape. The featured stamps were (once again) the “Love of Leaves” set and I also show the ‘Rock & Roll” technique, with my favourite twist!
- Crumb Cake card base: 7″ x 8 3/4″, score at 3 1/2″
- Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper: 3 1/4″ x 8 1/2″
- Blackberry Bliss card stock: 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Very Vanilla card stock: 4 1/2″ x 2 1/4″
- Crumb Cake card stock: 4 1/4″ x 2″
- Very Vanilla card stock (inside): 3 1/4″ x 8 1/2″
I hope you enjoy today’s video!
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! Winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!