Hi Friends! Happy Friday!
This morning I made a card for a special friend of mine who will be celebrating her birthday next week. I know that my friend LOVES the ocean and the beach, so the “Seaside View” stamp set was an ideal choice for her card.
|“Seaside View” Cling Stamp Set #152651|
The “Seaside View” stamp set is absolutely beautiful and along with the fabulous images, I also love the sentiments and fonts!
- I stamped the image from “Seaside View” onto our water colour card stock with Black Stazon ink. I used the Stamparatus so that I could stamp a few times to ensure a nice dark image.
- All the colouring was done with my water painters and ink pads.
- I added a light wash of “Clear Wink of Stella” to the water.
- Once coloured, I used a Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the stamped piece and adhered it Thick Whisper White card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The strip of Rainbow Glimmer card stock measures 1/2″ x 4″ and added a nice pop of colour – and sparkle – to the card!
- I finished by stamping the sentiment and adding some braided linen trim and bow.
Inside of card:
- I simply stamped the images from the “Seaside View” and “Timeless Tropical” stamp sets with Pool Party ink and the sentiment with Black Stazon.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. I thoroughly enjoyed making it and now I’m off to town to pop it in the mail!
The rest of my day (and tomorrow) will be spent enjoying our virtual Stampin’ Up! “OnStage at Home” event. Lots of demonstrations, new product sneak peeks and tons more.
During last night’s opening session we had our own private concert with Pat Benator & Neil Giraldo, which was FANTASTIC!
I can’t wait to see what else Stampin’ Up! has in store for us this weekend!
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!
- Visit my online store here
- Save big on the Clearance Rack
- Current specials
- Shop with me and receive a gift!
- My Serene Stamper YouTube channel
- Join me on Facebook
- Come stamp with me!
- Start your own business.
- Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
- Sign up for my newsletters
Beth Norman-Roberts says
This card blew me away the first time I saw it. You really have a talent for using your waterbrush and ink. You are always so inspirational.