Hi Friends! I hope you had a good weekend! As I mentioned in my last post, I was heading off to Halifax to spend the weekend with my BFF, Shallon. We had sooo much FUN! Along with some Christmas shopping, Mistletoe Margaritas & girl time in our jammies, we also enjoyed a visit & sushi dinner with our friend Michele and even a photo session with SANTA. To top all of this off, Shallon and I also went on a winery tour, which has been on our bucket list for years. Our bus tour was with “Magic Winery Tours” and it was absolutely fabulous!
Our tour included Benjamin Bridge (their Nova 7 is my favourite), Domaine de Grand Pre (we bought a bottle of their “Conversation Water“, which is delightful), Luckett Vineyards (they have a working phone booth in the vineyards, with free long distance, so I called my dad LOL) and Horton Ridge Malt & Grain (I thoroughly enjoyed their Bar Dog Stout).
Not only was this tour fun (and yummy), but we also learned a lot about the products and processes to create them. A seasonal, chef-inspired lunch was also included and served inside the Le Caveau restaurant (recognized by Wine Access Wine Magazine as one of the Best Winery Restaurants in the World). Our hosts, bus driver, and tour guide were AMAZING and our lovely tour guide even SANG Christmas carols to us (which had us all singing along with her too). Shallon and I have decided a winery tour will definitely be a new annual tradition for us!
- Basic White Thick – 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Real Red – 4” x 5 1/4”
- Sweet Christmas DSP – 4” x 5 1/4”, 3/4” x 5 1/2”
- Garden Green, Basic White scraps
- Score Basic White Thick card base at 4 1/4”.
- Die cut slotted die on Real Red layer and adhere to DSP layer and then card front.
- Die cut candy canes from DSP. Die cut oval frame from Framed Florets Die on Garden Green and Basic White scraps. Stamp sentiment with Garden Green Ink on Basic White oval. Secure Basic White oval in center of Garden Green oval frame with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere to card front.
- Adhere candy canes together and add to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp mistletoe images with Garden Green Ink, die cut and add to candy canes.
- Tie bow with Garden Green Ribbon and adhere to mistletoes with Mini Glue Dot.
- Embellish card front with Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Stamp inside sentiment with Real Red Ink and mistletoe with Garden Green Ink. Add 3/4” x 5 1/2” strip of DSP to bottom of inside.
- Stamp Sets – Sweet Candy Cane Bundle (161042), Framed & Festive (160888)
- Card Stock – Real Red (102482), Basic White (159229) Basic White (159276), Garden Green (102584), Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper (159559)
- Stamp Pads – Garden Green (147089), Real Red (147084)
- Misc. – Framed Florets Dies (160623), Real Red & Garden Green 3/8” Ribbon Combo Pack (159577), Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Medium Basic White Envelopes (159236), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Paper Snips Scissors (103579)
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!