Hi Friends! A few days ago I shared some cards with you that I made super-duper fast for Christmas – you can see the post HERE. Well, as promised, I’ve got a new video for you demonstrating the technique that I used, which is card a “Two Split Card”. I also made some “Four Split Cards” and I used lots of NEW product that is coming out in our new Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration brochure on January 5th. I had so much FUN making the cards in today’s video! I demonstrate SIX cards, which include both simple stamping and stepped up designs – I hope you enjoy this demonstration and that you give this technique a try!
TWO SPLIT CARD TECHNIQUE
Score an 11″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla card stock at 5 1/2″ and 4 1/4″. Stamp from the centre point into two panels (on the diagonal). Cut the card stock at either the 5 1/2″ or 4 1/4″ score line to make two cards. Embellish as desired.
- Stamp Set: Peaceful Boughs
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla & Garden Green
- Inks: Garden Green, Poppy Parade & Soft Suede
- Dies: Layering Circles
- Embellishments: Gilded Gems, Wonderful Gems & All the Trimmings Combo Pack
FOUR SPLIT CARD TECHNIQUE
Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 10 1/2″ x 8″ and score 5 1/4″ and 4″. Stamp from the centre point into all four panels. Cut the card stock at the 5 1/4″ and 4″ score lines to make four panels and adhere each to a card base. Embellish as desired.
- Stamp Set: Art Gallery (available January 5, 2021)
- Card Stock: Very Vanilla & Basic Black
- Inks: Garden Green, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Rococo Rose, Poppy Parade, Bumblebee, Black Memento
- Dies: Floral Gallery
- Stamp Sets: Art Gallery & Heal Your Heart (available Jan 5/21)
- Misc: Fine Art 3/8″ Ribbon & Ladybug Trinkets (both available Jan 5/21)
- Stamp Sets: Art Gallery & Ride the Range (available Jan 5/21)
- Misc: Label Me Fancy Punch , Fine Art 3/8″ Ribbon, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, Ladybug Trinkets (both available Jan 5/21)
- Stamp Sets: Art Gallery, Dragonfly Garden Bundle (includes punch) & You Are Amazing (all available Jan 5/21)
- Misc: Fine Art 3/8″ Ribbon & Ladybug Trinkets (both available Jan 5/21), Vellum, Champagne Rhinestones, Clear Wink of Stella
FREE CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TUTORIALS!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! The winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!