Hi Friends! Today I’ve been making thank you cards to send out this month. I’m using up the last bits of my “Plaid Tidings” Designer Series Paper. This paper has been so versatile and I’ve used it a ton over the last few months.
This is such a fabulous card layout because it is quick and easy AND it uses up leftover pieces of Designer Series Papers! I just adhered five 1″ x 4″ strips onto my Whisper White card base (8
½” x 5 ½” , then fold in half). You can then embellish any way you wish.
For the sentiments on my cards, I pulled out the “Beautiful Autumn” stamp set. The fonts on these stamps are just gorgeous, and I know I’ll be using this set for years to come.
Today is the last day you can purchase retiring products from the current Mini Catalogue – including the “Beautiful Autumn” bundle & “Plaid Tidings” DSP – that I used on today’s card.
Click HERE to stock up on your favourite products & items still on your wish list before they’re gone FOREVER.
Here are some of my cards, projects and videos, using my favourite products that are retiring from the Aug/Dec 2020 catalogue:
Dove of Hope Bundle
Christmas Countdown Kit
Poinsettia Place Suite (SOLD OUT)
- Christmas Countdown Advent Calendar and Reverse Year Round Option – VIDEO
- Quick “Poinsettia Petals” Cards with Designer Series Paper VIDEO
Merry Moose Bundle (SOLD OUT)
Ornamental Envelopes Bundle
- “Ornamental Envelopes & Tag Buffet” Christmas Card Tutorial
- Ornamental Envelopes Christmas Card with Pop-Out Technique VIDEO
Gilded Autumn Suite
Ghoulish Goodies & Magic in this Night Suite
In the Pines Bundle (SOLD OUT)
Good news – the “Love of Leaves” bundle is NOT retiring and will be carried over on the new catalogue!
- All online orders will receive a hand-stamped card in the mail (as long as I have your mailing address) and 12 stamping tutorials will be emailed to you as a token of my appreciation for your order! Please note: these tutorials are emailed out approx. the 15th of each month.
- At the end of each month, everyone who ordered with me has their name put in a draw for a free stamp set of their choice! The winner is chosen via random.org. Your name is entered for every order placed during the month (ie: two orders= two entries)
Simply enter this month’s special host code prior to submitting your order through my website:
If your order is $200 or more DO NOT enter the host code so that you will also receive your stamping rewards – I will still send you the PDF tutorials.
Enjoy the day & HAPPY STAMPING!